Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Autobiography

Hi my name is Abraham Vasquez before high school. I was born in Ventura I move here when I was 4 years old. I moved Santa Maria because my dad became a pastor he’s still is one today. If my dad didn’t go to church ill be right now in Guatemala, which should have been my future, but a good thing it wasn’t.
I went to Alvin school home of the stars it used to be, but I went for kindergarten and second grade. Then I went to Rice elementary school for first grade, and third though sixth grade. I went to Felser Jr high school, but I didn’t like going to school not like high school.
My present life is, I got two brothers, the oldest one is name Pablo, the youngest one is David, and I am the middle one. My dad and mom have been married for more then 20 years. For summer my family went to Las Vegas, for 2 day and when we’re there my dad got a new truck. My family and the youth from my church went to Ontario for a youth retreat for 3 days. Today I am getting ready to go to the general retreat in about less then half of a day. I am looking forward to it, but maybe the people that are reading it might have past already.

What I want to do in my future is to weld. Right now I have a welding class in high school and advance welding in my 3rd term. I want to go to Hancock College to weld. I don’t know what else I want to do, but maybe when the time comes I will. I think I would take a class of black smithing just for fun. I hope thing work out for me. Thank you for reading my autobiography.

No comments:

Post a Comment