Thursday, September 19, 2013

My testimony about how god affected my life. PART 1 (fc)

My blog post is going to be about my testimony, about how god affected my life.
Frist you should know how’s my life now. My dad is a pastor in a Spanish church called Palabra Miel; my dad has been pastoring for about more then 13 years. My dad is from Guatemala and my mom is from Mexico. So my brothers and I are GuateMex its a little joke that we like to say when they ask us where are we from.


So my dad and mom weren’t Christians until my older brother was one year old. My mom went to church first in Oxnard, then my dad. I’m glad that my dad found god, because ill be living in Guatemala right now. My dad and mom took many risk by going to church, when they didn’t have enough money or gas to go back, or even when the breaks of my dads car didn’t work. My dad was into church and nothing stopped him, he even joined the sound system, and then started directing music, and starts leading discipleship.


The brothers and sisters from the church saw that god has something for him in his life. One day the pastor from the church of Oxnard said to my dad that the church in Santa Maria needs a pastor, so with no houses, no money, and no job; we lived in Santa Maria.

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment